Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Mercato F1 2015

alessandrosecchi

Per quanto mi risulta difficile parlare della gara visto che è successo.. oggi Button ha fatto vedere la differenza che c'è tra lui e Magnussen. Senza il pit stop lentissimo (6.7 secondi), avrebbe lottato per il podio. Con quel cesso di macchina.

In teoria ha cambiato il volante anche lui in quel pit stop come Magnussen...

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

With Christian Horner confirming that Vettel is off to Ferrari, Alonso was suddenly heavily pressured as to his future plans. With Daniil Kvyat already confirmed as Vettel's replacement, Alonso's only realistic destination appears to be McLaren, but he insisted he has not been backed in to a corner.

“Whatever I want to do I will do in the moment that I want to do it, and I will race more or less in whatever place I want,†Alonso said. “After that the others will move their position probably. When I finally make my decision we'll see what it is.â€

While his bravado was akin to an injured animal trying to ward off predators, there was another cryptic comment that creates further intrigue: “For the last two or three months you should understand already in which direction I'm moving but you didn't get it. When I tell you you will understand: 'Right, we should have known it'.â€

Allied to that, Crash.net was told by one senior driver that he has heard Alonso will end up “in a silver car†but not a McLaren.

+

The topic of three-car teams was big news during the Singapore Grand Prix weekend, but overshadowed by moves in the driver market at Suzuka. However, the focus is likely to switch back to the idea of running an extra car in Sochi as it is set for discussion among the teams when they arrive in Russia.

For some drivers at least, the hope is for third cars to be approved in order to open up opportunities for new talent. One senior driver told Crash.net he believes a move to three car teams would be good for F1 - making the field more competitive - and also would allow a young driver already within the team's program the chance to race without having to move elsewhere.

Ultimately, the future of other teams will decide whether three cars are required, but claims from McLaren racing director Eric Boullier that six months will be required to prepare for such a change appear wide of the mark. While that may be fair warning, contractually the minimum notice period for written in to their memoranda of understanding for a switch to three cars is 60 days.

:rolleyes:

Inoltre:

The surprise removal of Martin Whitmarsh at the beginning of the year took place thanks to the transfer of McLaren shares from the Ojjeh brothers to Dennis, but the F1 boss was given a long deadline in which to find the money to pay for his increased stake. The first deadline for payment is said to have now expired, with a second deadline now fixed for January next year. Should Dennis not secure the necessary funds, the board can force his removal, as the former team boss no longer has majority control.

There was also believed to be a second condition to the ousting of Whitmarsh, with a confident Dennis promising the board he would be able to secure new funding for the once-dominant team now searching for a title sponsor. But with the Briton unwilling to drop his team's sponsorship rates to reflect McLaren's position in recent world championships, a new title sponsor has been rather difficult to come by.

In the context of that information, a timely reminder that Berger has good - and long-standing - relationships with both the Ojjeh brothers and McLaren's Bahraini investors gave the replacement rumours rather more traction than they appeared to merit at first glance.

:ninja:

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Più il tempo passa, più Alonso in McLaren diventa un'ipotesi remota. Certo che fa riflettere la cosa, ne lui ne Vettel (che pare abbia preferito la Rossa) si son filati la McLaren-Honda. Continua a mancare anche il main-sponsor.

Stiamo diventando l'ultima ruota del carro. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Più il tempo passa, più Alonso in McLaren diventa un'ipotesi remota. Certo che fa riflettere la cosa, ne lui ne Vettel (che pare abbia preferito la Rossa) si son filati la McLaren-Honda. Continua a mancare anche il main-sponsor.

Ma Alonso allora dove va?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non so tu, ma io sarei decisamente più felice se Alonso se ne stesse ben lontano dalla McLaren. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non so tu, ma io sarei decisamente più felice se Alonso se ne stesse ben lontano dalla McLaren. 

L'ho detto e lo ripeto: io confermerei l'attuale coppia per il prossimo anno. Jenson, se l'auto è degna di tale nome, può battere chiunque. Magnussen si sta confermando (per ora) inferiore a Jenson, ma da l'impressione di potere crescere. Alonso ha solo un anno meno di Jenson, sappiamo che nell'ambiente McLaren non si è trovato bene e dubito si troverà  bene ancora. Il pilota non si discute.

A me piacerebbe, al limite, Grosjean al posto di Magnussen, ma le vedo dura. 

PS: Alonso anno sabbatico, secondo me. 

Modificato da Sikander
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ma secondo siete davvero troppo ingenerosi con Magnussen vi dimenticate che è al primo anno ? :nono:

Grosjean ? Adesso ne parlate bene, ma agli esordi era ben peggio di Magnussen, i test non ci sono e Magnussen come velocità  pura è già  meglio di Button che non è un fermo, in gara come pretendete che batta Button al primo annni che è uno che ha battuto spesso e volentieri Hamilton ?

Lo stesso Button al secondo e terzo anno di F1 fu bastonato pesantemente da Fisichella e Trulli.

Dai un po' di obiettività  non guasterebbe nel giudicare i piloti, specialmente se debuttanti.

Modificato da Muresan80
  • Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Infatti ho detto SE occorre scaricare uno dei due non avrei dubbi su quale sceglierei. Penso di aver detto decine di volte che li confermerei entrambi per il 2015

Edit: Sikander mi ha anticipato di un nanosecondo :asd:

Modificato da Dark One
  • Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti