Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Radio Paddock Ottobre 2015

Formula 1’s newly-published rules for the 2016 world championship season are causing a stir.

The first apparent anomoly in the FIA’s new regulations is the stipulation that a “maximum” of 20 grands prix may be held, even though Bernie Ecclestone has put forward a 21-race schedule featuring Azerbaijan for the first time.

Another feature of the 2016 rules is that year-old engine specifications have been ruled out.

This year, Manor has been running a 2014 Ferrari unit, while it was rumoured that one solution for Red Bull and Toro Rosso for next year might be to use a 2015 ‘power unit’ next year.

Not only that, the in-season engine development loophole of 2015, in which manufacturers can deploy their ‘tokens’ during the current world championship, has been closed for 2016.

Only modifications for “the sole purposes of reliability, safety (and) cost-saving” will be permitted next year, the FIA declared.

However, a meeting is set to take place on Thursday in which potentially modifying the engine rules will be discussed.

Auto Motor und Sport claims that another radical idea on the table is to solve Red Bull’s engine crisis by allowing the teams to use an old V8 from 2013, with rules put in place to ensure equivalent performance with the rest of the V6-powered field.

The introduction of a second exhaust pipe for 2016 should mean the V6 ‘power units’ are louder next year, but the prospect of the return of F1’s screaming V8s might also be welcomed by the fans.

Welcoming the idea of a louder F1 next year, Sergio Perez said: “We definitely need it.”

“I still remember the first time I came to a race, and what really shocked me was the noise. We have the best cars in the world and we need to show that,” he argued.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/542777/Newly_published_2016_F1_rules__causing_a_stir/

Non so se è affidabile o no. Ma se lo è :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl: 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Former team boss Flavio Briatore has made clear his dislike of the current breed of F1 engines, and says that the rules have to change.

Briatore has been advising Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn on the French company's F1 future.

The Italian also remains close to Bernie Ecclestone, who also believes the current engine formula is a failure.

"The world is changing now," said Briatore in an interview with Sky. "You have these new engines. New engines, new problem.

"The engines create this situation, completely destabilising F1 at this moment. I hope Renault, if Renault come back in F1 [as a team], have the finance to support the engine programme.

"The more you invest in the technology, you take away the driver effect.

"The people want the drivers fighting. Motorbikes – this is a sport, when you see Valentino Rossi, [Marc] Marquez.

"F1, when you see the radio, 'Be careful because you're using so much fuel...' We call F1 a drivers' championship, it's not an F1 engineering championship.

"Let's see. But it's not easy for Renault to be competitive in a short time."

Briatore said he would like to see Renault, who is in talks to take over the Lotus team, stay in the sport.

"I'd love it. It's good for F1. Renault is a great brand, we won the championship with Renault, it's a super brand.

"But I believe the rules need changing in F1, about engines, so it's much easier for everybody to participate in F1."

The Italian concedes, however, that the bad press Renault got from Red Bull following its criticisms of the power unit, is not good for the marque.

"In F1 the people forget very quickly what happened. Red Bull won a few championships with Renault. Now the competitivity is not there, and all the fault is on the engine.

"So for Renault, they have only the bad media. If you want the bad results like this, it's not healthy to continue to be the supplier of engines."

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hybrid-engine-formula-destabilising-f1-briatore/

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ma è cambiata la regola della doppia mescola? perchè durante le qualifiche Vanzini (lo so che c'è di meglio) ha detto una frase tipo "L'anno prossimo le squadre potranno scegliere la gomma che preferiscono" ma non ho capito a cosa si riferisse

Se non sbaglio dall'anno prossimo la Pirelli metterà a disposizione delle squadre 4 mescole per ogni gara, ogni squadra sceglierà due mescole da usare durante il week end, la regola di usare entrambe le mescole in gara purtroppo rimane.

• Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

New #F1 regs confirm 1 or 2 wastegate tailpipes must be used & exit in the same region as the current tailpipe. So NO scope for blowing aero - Craig Scarborough

Continuano gli sforzi per rendere più rumorose le vetture.

Obbligheranno i piloti a parlare via radio solo in growl :zizi:

Inviato dal mio LT25i utilizzando Tapatalk

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ecclestone admits he felt the possibility of Red Bull leaving was legitimate, but he believes the matter has now been resolved.

When asked if he thought Red Bull would pull out, Ecclestone told Autosport: "I think now, with what's happened, no.

"But before, I thought yes."

Asked to clarify what had happened to make him so confident, he added: "Things are sorted."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Anche nel 2016 si potranno sviluppare i motori nel corso della stagione. I token rimangono 32 come quest'anno (invece di scendere a 25) e tutte le parti che sarebbero dovute venire congelate, rimarranno libere di essere sviluppate. Si potranno inoltre vendere motori della specifica dell'anno precedente. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/121347

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

“We are in show business,” he said. “The minute we stop entertaining, we’re in trouble.”

Asked about past comments that F1’s rule-making process had become “too democratic”, Ecclestone answered “I don’t think there’s any place for democracy, full stop. Anywhere.”

However he also claimed Formula One is only superficially democratic. “It appears to be a democracy, perhaps,” he said.

“I think, if you can get people to, more or less, fall in line with what you’re trying to do and support you, then it seems like democracy, which is exactly what democracy should be seeming like.”

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa alle risposte.

• Crea nuovo...