Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Mercedes

Yoong

• 4 weeks later...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

great start for us. congrats to lewis. will push hard now for malaysia win #greatTeam @MercedesAMGF1 #whatacar pic.twitter.com/KSXX9cSWIb

— Nico Rosberg (@nico_rosberg)

March 15, 2015

A few words from the boys, perhaps? From the Terminator to impromptu garage visits... total randomness coming up! #F1 pic.twitter.com/NP3flMG4TM

— MERCEDES AMG F1 (@MercedesAMGF1)

March 15, 2015
Modificato da Kitt
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lewis Hamilton: “It was one of the worst races I think I've had and I don't really have any explanation for it at the moment. All I can do is apologise to the team and work hard to make amends at the next race. In the end, it's damage limitation in terms of points for the Championship so I just need to take the positives into the summer and bounce back in Spa.â€

Nico Rosberg: “Racing is very tough sometimes. It's an awful feeling to lose it at the end. For me, the incident with Daniel was pretty clear. That destroyed my race, which is a real shame. At the moment I'm not looking forward to the summer break. I just want to be back in the car and racing again tomorrow.â€

Toto: "First of all, many congratulations to Ferrari; not only was it a well-deserved win but it has been a difficult week for the entire team, having lost Jules, and I am sure this victory has a very special meaning for everybody in Maranello. Now we need to analyse the race and learn our lessons, then recharge the batteries and come back fighting in Spa."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti