Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Fernando Alonso

Ayrton4ever

8 ore fa, Albi66 ha scritto:

Eh daccordo.

Ma magari Herbert sarebbe meglio che motivasse un'opinione cosi' drastica .

Non so se l'avevi già letta. 

"I don't think Fernando should come back," Herbert said. "The reason why I say that with the Fernando at the top of his game, and the last time we saw that was probably in 2011-12 at Ferrari, you could always sense there was a real urgency, particularly in his qualifying laps, he was right on the edge.

"I know things have changed as far as the cars are concerned, but as far as performance is concerned we haven't seen this two-time world champion that everyone says is the best. I don't see it. And we haven't seen domination at McLaren and Jenson [Button] has done a better job.

"I don't think Fernando should come back," Herbert said. "The reason why I say that with the Fernando at the top of his game, and the last time we saw that was probably in 2011-12 at Ferrari, you could always sense there was a real urgency, particularly in his qualifying laps, he was right on the edge.

"I know things have changed as far as the cars are concerned, but as far as performance is concerned we haven't seen this two-time world champion that everyone says is the best. I don't see it. And we haven't seen domination at McLaren and Jenson [Button] has done a better job.

"If it was a race-winning car and possibly there was a world championship at stake I think he would be in the car. You always find a way, just like Niki Lauda did after his burns in 1976.

"He seems to be out of motivation and all these elements add to the performances you don't expect of a two-time world champion.

"We don't see that passion from him to want to drive and push himself to the limit when he is in an F1 car. That is another part of his armour that seems to be lacking at the minute.

"He still has a good racing brain and knows where to put the car, but he doesn't have the pace.

"The mistake we saw in Australia was an error on his side. One incident that flashes before my mind is how similar it was to the Michael Schumacher-Jean-Eric Vergne incident in Singapore.

"I know personally you get to a certain point in your career and you start to go downhill. You can be at the top of your game for a long time, but there will be a drop off.

"The things he says, the things that have happened on track, his qualifying pace, and that error in Australia, to me they say it is time for him to hang up his helmet."

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/24184/10225138/fernando-alonso-should-retire-says-sky-sports-f1s-johnny-herbert

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

13 ore fa, Dark One ha scritto:

Non so se l'avevi già letta. 

"If it was a race-winning car and possibly there was a world championship at stake I think he would be in the car. You always find a way, just like Niki Lauda did after his burns in 1976.

"He seems to be out of motivation and all these elements add to the performances you don't expect of a two-time world champion.

"We don't see that passion from him to want to drive and push himself to the limit when he is in an F1 car. That is another part of his armour that seems to be lacking at the minute.

"He still has a good racing brain and knows where to put the car, but he doesn't have the pace.

"The mistake we saw in Australia was an error on his side. One incident that flashes before my mind is how similar it was to the Michael Schumacher-Jean-Eric Vergne incident in Singapore.

"I know personally you get to a certain point in your career and you start to go downhill. You can be at the top of your game for a long time, but there will be a drop off.

"The things he says, the things that have happened on track, his qualifying pace, and that error in Australia, to me they say it is time for him to hang up his helmet."

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/24184/10225138/fernando-alonso-should-retire-says-sky-sports-f1s-johnny-herbert

non condivido una sillaba di quanto detto da Herbert, ma almeno ha motivato.

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

5 minuti fa, gio66 ha scritto:

Basta inserire il tuo contributo  direttamente nel post.

Se metti un Link è clickbaiting e credo che tu lo sappia benissimo . 

In realtà no, non sono espertissimo di forum e cose simili.

Ma grazie per il commento, eviterò di postare link in futuro.

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il 4/4/2016 at 10:19 , Lotus ha scritto:

Herbert fa il suo mestiere... si sa che ai "critici", i commentatori esperti come li si vuol chiamare, piace fare gli Stukas in picchiata ogni tanto... quando però non si centra il bersaglio alla prima picchiata va male...  capita. Direi che la contraerea asturiana lo ha abbattuto. :asd:   

Concordo, secondo me Fernando concluderà la carriera in Renault e sia finita, con due titoli in tasca e bon. Comunque mboh.... è e resta una mia opinione personale,

Il buon Herbert? Metti in saccoccia, incassa e porta a casa. Mi pare lo abbia fatto tra l'altro.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1 ora fa, Dasser ha scritto:

Concordo, secondo me Fernando concluderà la carriera in Renault e sia finita, con due titoli in tasca e bon. Comunque mboh.... è e resta una mia opinione personale,

Il buon Herbert? Metti in saccoccia, incassa e porta a casa. Mi pare lo abbia fatto tra l'altro.

Probabile ma di certo non potrà puntare ad un altro titolo mondiale ;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il 6/4/2016 at 18:42 , Sévero ha scritto:

Probabile ma di certo non potrà puntare ad un altro titolo mondiale ;)

Ma credo che ormai lo sappia anche lui, al di la delle sue sparate a volte esagerate o sopra le righe, ma del resto è fatto cosi' il Nando, e non cambierà più ormai, prendere o lasciare.( cosi' come lo so io ed anche "gli avvocatucci da una lira" come l'Alessandro alias-Piket [Cit]. :asd:.

Certo come Campione imho non si discute, e comunque vada a finire la sua carriera non può proprio lamentarsi, nè per ciò che ha vinto, e nè per ciò che ha guadagnato.

Modificato da Dasser
  • Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il 8 aprile 2016 at 15:55 , Dasser ha scritto:

Ma credo che ormai lo sappia anche lui, al di la delle sue sparate a volte esagerate o sopra le righe, ma del resto è fatto cosi' il Nando, e non cambierà più ormai, prendere o lasciare.( cosi' come lo so io ed anche "gli avvocatucci da una lira" come l'Alessandro alias-Piket [Cit]. :asd:.

Certo come Campione imho non si discute, e comunque vada a finire la sua carriera non può proprio lamentarsi, nè per ciò che ha vinto, e nè per ciò che ha guadagnato.

Verissimo ma se vuole qualche altro titolo non può di certo cercalo nella F1 dove i sedili più ambiti sono occupati e di certo non penso lo offrano a lui ;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 weeks later...

Sempre per il discorso Cina 2016 nella storia:

Fernando Alonso thinks overtaking can be too easy in modern Formula One and says the fear of having less of it in 2017 should not be a reason to push back against proposed regulation changes.

Despite modern F1 cars being difficult to follow, and therefore overtake, there was a high number of passes during the Chinese Grand Prix. That came down to a number of factors, a combination of an early safety car, the DRS overtaking aid and the new regulations allowing Pirelli to bring three tyre compounds to a race.

Asked whether overtaking is too easy, Alonso said: "Well, China is an extreme case because the race was very confused because of the strategies and the safety car and everything that mixed it up. But definitely nowadays it is very possible that the car that is running 16th or 17th can overtake a Mercedes. Out of the pit lane with newer tyres you overtake them and pull away.

"That's difficult to explain to the people in front of the television so the overtakings are probably not as real as they were before. You don't need to be inspired by something to do the overtaking or to choose the right moment in the right place. If it's not in this corner you wait for another corner and you will pass because they are five seconds slower."

F1 looks set to agree on radical 2017 proposals over the coming days but some in the paddock have voiced concerns the added downforce will make it even more difficult to follow another car in similar conditions, therefore making it harder to overtake. However, Alonso does not think overtakes immediately means a race is more entertaining, pointing to two famous battles against Michael Schumacher at Imola in the last decade to highlight his argument.

"Well I think we need to wait and see, maybe finalise the rules because there have been some up and downs in terms of confirming the final thing. I think it is going in the right direction, we need to make the cars faster and the show better. We've been remembering for the last week the race in Imola in 2005 with Michael and me and then in 2006 with the opposite result, both very interesting races. There were three or four overtakes in the whole race and it's considered one of the best shows. I don't think that we need to put that much attention on the overtaking and following cars and things like that because before it was as difficult as it is now, or even more, and the races were great.

"We just need the fastest cars to produce a good show, we need to put some noise in the cars, some good battles and the big names fighting for the championships. That will improve the show. If in football you put Barcelona-[Real] Madrid for the championship everyone is watching the television. If you put, with all the respects, two small teams that no-one knows the people from those towns will watch the game but no-one else."

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti