Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Max Chilton

stefff

Guardandolo mi da più l'idea di un componente di qualche boy-band pop per ragazzine urlanti che un pilota di F1....

Mah. Indipendentemente dalle sue qualità  di pilota dubito possa fare qualcosa con la macchina che si ritrova.... Lui e il compagno di squadra penso occuperanno stabilmente gli ultimi 2 posti dello schieramento...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Diciamo che entrambi i fratelli Chilton non sono degli assi (neanche Tom è questo granché), però hanno i soldi e questo è il modo migliore, attualmente, per arrivare in alto.

Certo che papà  Chilton poteva scegliere anche un team migliore da rilevare :asd:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Diciamo che entrambi i fratelli Chilton non sono degli assi (neanche Tom è questo granché), però hanno i soldi e questo è il modo migliore, attualmente, per arrivare in alto.

Certo che papà  Chilton poteva scegliere anche un team migliore da rilevare :asd:

beh qualche post sopra c'è chi dice che Chilton non è in F1 per il padre che ha acquistato il team, ma per meriti :asd:

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

è un incrocio tra Nico Rosberg e Gabry Ponte ! :asd:

Mamma Britney e papà  Gabry.... 

Qui, invece, la foto di suo nonno: Morgan Chilton  :rotfl2: 

morgan02g.jpg

Basta dai, fine OT... Torniamo seri.... Questo pilota che è in F1 per le sue capacità  merita tutta la serietà  possibile.... :asd:  

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Mamma Britney e papà  Gabry.... 

Qui, invece, la foto di suo nonno: Morgan Chilton  :rotfl2: 

morgan02g.jpg

Basta dai, fine OT... Torniamo seri.... Questo pilota che è in F1 per le sue capacità  merita tutta la serietà  possibile.... :asd:  

esatto, mica come quello scarsone di Bottas che non mi convince e non mi piace -cit-   :asd:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

non mi piace

Effettivamente Bottas non piace nemmeno a me. E' grasso e sta perdendo i capelli. E' decisamente preferibile la sua fidanzata nuotatrice (o, il alternativa, lo stesso Chilton... che è carino e piace anche alle mamme).  :asd:

Comunque, prima che qualcuno giustamente venga qui a riprenderci direi che possiamo chiudere questa parentesi....  :asd:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ti giuro, 2 anni fa l'ho visto a Imola per la GP2 e facevo fatica a trattenermi :asd:

E ci credo...  :asd:

Comunque, tornando finalmente seri, ma il suo nome come si pronuncia correttamente? Mazzoni l'anno scorso lo chiamava Cilton, da altri invece l'ho sentito pronunciare Scilton...

Presumo che la pronuncia corretta sia quella di Mazzoni.

Anche perchè di Shilton ce n'è stato solo uno:  :zizi: 

article-2135485-01B977AC000004B0-361_468

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Da Autosport Live

10:48 You've been sending thequestions in, so we'll start doing the asking (right after the carefully staged photo we took below). Liam Johnson has the honour of kicking off our Live chat with Max Chilton.

10:49 A lot of drivers have come & gone in F1. What is your target this season to make sure you keep your seat?

Max Chilton: "Your first year is vital in proving that you are worth being in F1. So you've got to spend the first year getting the best out of the car, show the team  that you are really interested in the data and getting everything that you can out of one year. Being a part of F1, a lot is about if people like you and think that you are good at giving feedback. That's very important and that's what I'm going to work on really hard because I don't want to be in F1 for just one year, I want to be here for the rest of my career."

10:51 You come from a good racing family. Your brother went down the touring car route, so what took you down the single seater path?
Barry McManus, Ireland

Chilton: "My brother was always too big, he's built like a rugby player and he has always gone down the [non single-seater] car route. I've always been the tall skinny one, so single-seaters was the perfect route for me and I've always preferred F1 to touring cars. Most people in karting have set their eyes on F1. I was lucky that I got in a single-seater, I loved it and I was fast so worked my way up quite rapidly."

10:55 Can you explain what it's like to be in F1 with just three words ?
Taner Selvi, Istanbul, Turkey

Chilton: Action-packed [AUTOSPORT rules that this is one word as it is hyphenated. Plus it sounds better than just 'action'].
Concentration.
Acceleration.

10:57
Max, are you confident that 2013 might be Marussia’s best year?
Philipp Ostaschewski, Munich, Germany

Chilton: "Yes, really confident. They have had a few tough years of being just short of where they wanted to be and this year, with all of the hard work they have put in over the winter, there are definitely some good signs in the car. We haven't done much running, but yesterday I could really see the benefits of the new car. They've got so much drive to beat certain teams that we can make that happen."

11:01 What is your personal opinion about pay-drivers and what do you think should be done to make the financial situation of F1 better in general
Anssi Tuovinen, Finland

Chilton: "Formula 1 has always been that way. You need financial backing to get into Formula 1. It's probably the world's most expensive sport and it helps for drivers to come with backers. That has never changed. At the moment, there has been a bit of a thing about it but I don't really know why because for years people have come with big sponsors. Now, the word sponsor has been changed to pay driver. I don't think it's a big issue. F1 without people bringing in sponsors would not
be where it is now. It's the way it is and it's the way it has been for a long time."

11:06
Who is your Formula 1 or motorsport icon?
Kate Hewitt

Chilton: "Ayrton Senna because he was absolutely all out every lap, he gave it 100 per cent. I've also got the ultimate respect for Stirling Moss and Jackie Stewart. They took their life in their hands every lap. Back then, it was a lot higher risk and they deserve serious credit."

11:07 What is the biggest difference between the Marussia and other cars on the grid?
Rodrigo Scharnberg

Chilton: "I wouldn't say that there is a big difference. At the end of the day, there are usually tenths or small numbers of seconds between the teams. Last year, without the KERS, that was probably the biggest difference. Now we've got that, you'd be surprised at how little the differences are that make up the time."

11:09 As a British driver is there much pressure or a sense of unrealistic expectation in what you can achieve coming from the British press? Good luck!
James Clarke

Chilton: "I have my own goals and the team has its own goals. We are racing in our own championship where we are on the grid with the teams there. I try and ignore anything like that because everyone has their own goals that will change year on year depending on your car and where you are in your career. I have my set expectations and I want to exceed them!"

11:12 We're going to have to wrap up our Live chat with Max Chilton, so we're into the final two questions. The first is from his photographer back in Formula 3, most commonly known as Beaver.

How are you coping without me?

Chilton: "I miss the jokes and the banter that we used to have. He used to look slightly worse for wear in the morning so that used to keep me quite entertained!"

11:16 And our final question for Max, which comes from Simon Strange, Kent. Will we ever see you on Take Me Out like your brother?

Chilton: "100 per cent not! That's not my kind of thing! I'm settled with my girlfriend. He did that to get a bit of PR and he got a sponsor out of it so good on him for doing it. But that's not my thing. I'd find that highly awkward!"

11:20 And that's a wrap. A massive thanks to Max and Marussia!
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti