Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Kimi Raikkonen

Osrevinu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Risposte 2.7k
  • Created
  • Ultima risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Che persona noiosa e banale, come può non apprezzare i fuoki darti ficio KCP!!1!!1!!1??'????''

Scuderia Ferrari’s Kimi Raikkonen says he liked the French circuit, and said that he’s not so much a fan of the newer venues F1 has visited in recent years.Raikkone has raced in Formula 1 since 2001, and has seen the calendar shift from being a Europe-centric calendar of around 16 races, to a 20 race globetrotting venture, with new venues in Abu Dhabi, Korea, India, Bahrain, Singapore, Turkey, China & Valencia all being rolled out during the Finn’s tenure. Added to this are updated versions of previously used tracks such as Hockenheim, Mount Fuji &  Mexico City.

Raikkonen was asked about his opinion on the abandonment of more traditional F1 circuits like Magny-Cours & Imola, to which Raikkonen diplomatically replied:

It’s always the new places that are quite similar, designed by the same guy [Hermann Tilke], so I’m not saying that they’re not good but they are more the same. I enjoy the older, traditional circuits.”

Raikkonen, whose last pole position came at the last French Grand Prix at Magny-Cours in 2008, said that he enjoyed the less than popular circuit. The French track is located in French country-side, and this quietness seems to have pleased the Finn.

With Lewis Hamilton expressing a dislike for the track at the FIA Press Conference, Raikkonen replied:

You maybe didn’t like Magny Cours, I liked it, not many people, quiet, easy. It was one of the best places to go! I liked the older, they looked a bit nicer, a more normal feeling than when we come here and everything is put – in this case – in a more desert area. I prefer there, it’s easier for people to go to – for us. We go wherever the race is. The weekend itself doesn’t change. We have the same people as here, the timetable is more or less (the same) and the same things happen.”

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Mah, io spero solo che la macchina sia almeno un po' più buona di questa e che nell'arco della stagione gli capiti qualche sfiga in meno.

Il distacco da Vettel c'è ed è consistente, ma a 37 anni mi basterebbe una chiusura di carriera dignitosa, con un minimo di costanza (non una gara 17° e la successiva 4°), qualche cappella in meno, qualche podio qua e là ma soprattutto una vittoria, quest'anno soltanto sfiorata. Magari in una pista storica e non in questo cesso di Abbudabbi. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Il 30/11/2015 at 16:59 , Carlomm73 ha scritto:

Se non è del tutto fuori uso, ma oramai temo che l'abbiamo perso, c'è sempre Spa. Non sarebbe male un pokerissimo tra le Andenne.

Quello lo fece Ayrton (consecutivo), altra pasta, altra stoffa.

Onestamente non mi pare alla portata da chi in carriera è stato, ed è, affetto da narcolessia.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...