Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

16. Gran Premio degli Stati Uniti - Austin [Presentazione]

Osrevinu

ho visto le previsioni Venerdì (2,6 mm tra le 9 e le 12, circa 19 mm tra le 12 e le 15) e Sabato (previsti circa 52 mm tra le 9 e le 15 loc.) è previsto il Diluvio Universale, Domenica pioggia debole  

audi_wec_austin_06.jpg

cae5ba1830dcf2521279f0e48c128aa0a3312f78

Modificato da Pep92
  • Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Renault has spent a "significant" number of the 12 development tokens it had available on an upgrade, making it available to customers Red Bull and Toro Rosso from this weekend.

Ricciardo said: "It's available if we want to use it, that would mean a penalty though.
"We've got to understand if it is worth it. Last I heard it is not massive.
"My understanding is it is probably not worth taking.
"If we start from the back I don't think we'll make up the ground we would need.
"Right now we are less likely to take it. That's about it.
"Hopefully today they'll tell me the difference and we'll find a bigger chunk of horsepower from it, but realistically it's not going to be worth a lot."

Asked by Autosport whether the team would take the new Renault engine, Sainz replied: "No. We're going to stick for the rest of the year with the old spec.
"I don't think, given the values that they've given, it's worth getting another grid penalty and to start last.
"These last four tracks are similar to this one [Austin]. Not the best tracks, as they have long straights, but not the worst.
"So if we can be there, close to the top 10, top eight on some of them, to start last is too much. It isn't worth it.
"We will commit to this year's spec that we have now. It's good enough to finish the year and we have plenty of them."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti