Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Mark Webber

Ayrton4ever

che se la guadagni al vittoria se ne è capace

Le strategie non lo aiutano (né i guasti) ma intendevo evidenziare le affermazioni "strane" di Horner e soci, come se una vittoria "d'addio" fosse quasi dovuta. A questo punto gliela potevano apparecchiare senza dichiararlo in anticipo e non farlo nel finale di stagione. Bah...

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...

Dichiarazioni interessanti alla conferenza di Interlagos pre-gara:

So many highs and lows from your association with Formula One. Which period have you enjoyed driving the least and which period have you enjoyed driving the most.

MW: I think the hardest and most difficult cars to driver were in the mid-2000s, when we had all the refueling and the tyre war. Those cars were tricky and you had to push every time you went out. There was no such thing as pacing at any point really, in qualifying, practice or Sunday afternoon. So it really was a tight envelope for a grand prix driver in those eras to operate but that's what we trained [for] and we aspire to do. They were good times. Obviously a lot of power too, the V10s had plenty of horsepower. So the lap times floating around then were pretty impressive, and in the early 2000s as well to a degree. We've had a lot of changes in the last three or four years. The racing has gone through some boring phases, so we've introduced some DRS, things like that, things that have been of benefit to the sport. It's taken a little bit of the tradition out of it I suppose, some of the passing moves and things like that, which probably which are not as difficult to achieve as in years gone by. They are achievable now. That's a little bit fabricated but good for the neutral at home. Tyres - we've had some challenging times on those as drivers, and as teams, trying to understand particularly the new brand of heavily modified pace during races is probably not as rewarding as it was. But you can't always have it. I've driven in so many different regulations... one championship but with so many different scenarios but generally you just have to enjoy it, it's your job.

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti