Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

IndyCar 2015 - Round 11 500 Miglia di Fontana [Ovale-Triple Crown]

Andrea Gardenal

Per volere essere precisi, ieri allo stesso orario si sono svolte la gara della IndyCar a Fontana, le qualifiche della Nascar a Sonoma e le qualifiche dell'USCC a Watkins Glen (cancellate per la pioggia). Contenti gli americani...

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

E in impatti del genere pretendi che resti tutto insieme? è già  incredibile che l'anteriore sinistra sia rimasta attaccata

L'impatto è stato mostruoso, però in F1 mi sembra che questo problema sia stato risolto da qualche anno, per lo meno non mi ricordo nessun incidente ultimamente dove la ruota si sia staccata. Non sono un paladino della sicurezza...però quella ruota che saltella in pista è pericolosissima! 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

C'è anche da dire che in Formula 1 non si sono mai visti urti di una simile entità : la posteriore sinistra ha subìto due o tre urti abbastanza violenti prima di staccarsi dalla vettura, fortunatamente a bassa velocità .

Non abbiamo la controprova, ma non sono sicuro che in F1 dopo un incidente del genere tutte le ruote sarebbero rimaste attaccate al corpo vettura

Può essere. Siamo andati sulla Luna comunque, saremo pure in grado di risolvere problemi tipo questo che io considero di primaria importanza. Ho visto uno sport che in nome della sicurezza è stato praticamente stuprato (in primis mi riferisco al discorso ghiaia e circuiti-parcheggio), quindi quando vedo una ruota passeggiare allegramente in mezzo alla pista con piloti che transitano a 300 km/h mi sale proprio il nazismo.

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Will Power: "What are we doing? What are we doing? We went in there and told it would be pack racing, and that was a Vegas situation right there. I'm just so happy that no one was really hurt. It's so amazing; you get half the NASCAR guys and they ask for less downforce; you get half our guys, they ask for more. Someone's got to take responsibility for how this day's panned out. It's insane because you cannot get away and you have to take massive risks to gain track position. That's crazy racing. Crazy. We just don't need another incident like we had in Vegas, and running like this it will happen. It's just a matter of time."

Tony Kanaan: "It was a crazy race so I'm glad that I'm in one piece. It's a new package so we keep guessing and we guessed on the wrong side. I think it was a great race for the fans. I get criticized a lot when I talk about these things. But people are not in the racecar to see at 215 mph doing this. I would like you guys to try, the people that criticize us. It's tough, it's stressful; it makes you think if you still want to keep doing this like that. Hopefully we get together and come up with a better solution."

Marco Andretti: "It's definitely crazy; pack racing is always like that. You got guys that don't want to back off; guys going forward, going backwards, inside, outside. I find it quite fun, but it is extremely dangerous, but that's what we all sign up for. I think we all put on a heck of a show for the fans, that's for sure."

Juan Pablo Montoya: “Honestly, I felt it was a little too stupid. I talked to IndyCar yesterday and we shouldn’t be racing like this. This is full pack racing and sooner or later, somebody’s going to get hurt. We don’t need to be doing this. We have a hell of a show and everything. But we did what we had to do. We had a hell of a car. When Will crashed, when Helio crashed, for me the only goal was to finish ahead of Dixon and we did that so it’s good.“

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Tony Kanaan: "It was a crazy race so I'm glad that I'm in one piece. It's a new package so we keep guessing and we guessed on the wrong side. I think it was a great race for the fans. I get criticized a lot when I talk about these things. But people are not in the racecar to see at 215 mph doing this. I would like you guys to try, the people that criticize us. It's tough, it's stressful; it makes you think if you still want to keep doing this like that. Hopefully we get together and come up with a better solution."

Questo bisognerebbe farlo leggere a tutti quelli che pensano che il motorsport dovrebbe essere fatto a misura di spettatore

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti