Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Danica Patrick

leopnd

Gran bella gara ieri sera... Peccato per l'incidente... Ecco cosa ne pensa lei, non e' del tutto contenta del nuovo regolamento:

5BNaMOP.jpg

Danica Patrick was right in the thick of Sunday’s Daytona 500 when she was forced to exit following a 17-car crash that began when Jimmie Johnson’s No. 48 car was struck by Trevor Bayne’s No. 6 car. After she was cleared by medical personnel, Patrick spoke with For The Win’s Michelle R. Martinelli and put the blame for the crash on NASCAR’s new rule changes, specifically the rule that created staged racing. “The stages are definitely going to add to it,” Patrick said per Martinelli, “because not only is it creating a reason to push at certain points in the race that aren’t anything but the last 20, but you’re also seeing it shuffling the grid up.” But, that wasn’t the only new rule that Patrick blamed for 15 of the 40 cars being knocked out of “The Great American Race” with a quarter of the laps remaining. After an accident, teams now have a five-minute time limit on repairs. The car must be able to return to the track at minimum speed within that time frame or the car is out of the race. “What you’re seeing is the product of the five-minute clock,” Patrick said. “You’re seeing a product of the new rules of having to go to the infield care center if you don’t finish the race. I’m totally fine. I drove my car back to the garage. I never would have come to the infield care center if not for the new protocols, so I’m all for being all well, but it’s probably a bit much.” The driver of the No. 10 Ford didn’t put all of the blame on the new rules, though, as she admitted that crashes are more likely to happen on superspeedway tracks due to cars being bunched together.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/02/danica-patrick-rips-new-nascar-rules-following-daytona-500-crash/

gty_645617160_89094647.jpg?w=1000&h=667

Danica Patrick was right in the thick of Sunday’s Daytona 500 when she was forced to exit following a 17-car crash that began when Jimmie Johnson’s No. 48 car was struck by Trevor Bayne’s No. 6 car. After she was cleared by medical personnel, Patrick spoke with For The Win’s Michelle R. Martinelli and put the blame for the crash on NASCAR’s new rule changes, specifically the rule that created staged racing. “The stages are definitely going to add to it,” Patrick said per Martinelli, “because not only is it creating a reason to push at certain points in the race that aren’t anything but the last 20, but you’re also seeing it shuffling the grid up.” But, that wasn’t the only new rule that Patrick blamed for 15 of the 40 cars being knocked out of “The Great American Race” with a quarter of the laps remaining. After an accident, teams now have a five-minute time limit on repairs. The car must be able to return to the track at minimum speed within that time frame or the car is out of the race. “What you’re seeing is the product of the five-minute clock,” Patrick said. “You’re seeing a product of the new rules of having to go to the infield care center if you don’t finish the race. I’m totally fine. I drove my car back to the garage. I never would have come to the infield care center if not for the new protocols, so I’m all for being all well, but it’s probably a bit much.” The driver of the No. 10 Ford didn’t put all of the blame on the new rules, though, as she admitted that crashes are more likely to happen on superspeedway tracks due to cars being bunched together.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/02/danica-patrick-rips-new-nascar-rules-following-daytona-500-crash/
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finalmente un po' di fortuna! Top 10 a Dover!

“It was a good day for us,” Patrick said. “We got a bit lucky with staying out at the right time and catching the yellow flags. It’s the stuff that hasn’t been happening for us all year, and it’s just nice to catch some breaks.”
“We weren’t the fastest car, and I’m not sure we were a top-10 car, but a lot of times we have had a 10th-place car and weren’t able to get the finish we needed.” Patrick said. “I’ll take the lucky days anytime I can, because there have been plenty of times where it went the other way.”

nqFqd38.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

15. posto a Kentucky...

“We weren’t as good as we needed to be at the start, but by the end of the race, I was honestly wishing we had more laps, because I think we could have had an even better finish tonight. All in all, it was a great result for our team, so we’ll take it and move on to New Hampshire.”

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

7 minuti fa, leopnd ha scritto:

15. posto a Kentucky...

“We weren’t as good as we needed to be at the start, but by the end of the race, I was honestly wishing we had more laps, because I think we could have had an even better finish tonight. All in all, it was a great result for our team, so we’ll take it and move on to New Hampshire.”

Beh, 2 lucky dog a inizio gara lo dimostrano bene. Però poi ha finito molto bene. In questo periodo sta veramente migliorando il rendimento in gara. Peccato per lei che - forse - sia troppo tardi.

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...