Jump to content
GLI ULTIMI ARTICOLI

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'auditel'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • P300.it FORUM | Community
    • Regolamento
  • Passione Motorsport
    • Discussioni generali
    • Scuderie di Formula 1 | Le auto di Sauro
    • Piloti
    • Circuiti
    • Il Mio Motorsport
  • Quattro ruote
    • Formula 1
    • Indycar Series
    • WEC
    • Formula E
    • WRC | Altri Rally
    • NASCAR
    • Formula 2 | GP2
    • Formula 3 | GP3
    • Endurance | GT
  • Due ruote
    • MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3
    • Superbike
    • Altre categorie
    • Piloti

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Facebook


Twitter


Instagram


Name


From


Following F1 since


Driver


Former Driver


Team


Track


Best Race


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Iniziamo, dai http://www.passionea300allora.it/f1-gp-australia-calano-gli-ascolti-totali-in-tv-su-sky-e-rai/ Dati molto interessanti. Ancor più interessanti i dati provenienti da oltremanica http://f1broadcasting.co/tag/ratings/ Live coverage of the race on Sky Sports F1, which aired from 04:00 to 07:45, averaged 271k (18.7%), with Sky Sports 1 adding a further 89k (6.1%), bringing the total audience to 360k (24.8%). The combined peak of 558k (37.4%) came at 06:00 as the race restarted following Fernando Alonso and Esteban Gutierrez’s crash. The ave
  2. Inauguro il topic che ho visto che era presente nei 2 anni precedenti. Calo importante sulla rai per le qualifiche, meno la gara. Invece notevole il calo sky in gara rispetto all'anno scorso, anche se quest'anno c'è da dire che iniziava un'ora prima (e tra le 6 e le 7 di mattina di domenica può esserci una certa differenza). C'è comunque da prevedere un terzo anno di fila di calo, a meno che la ferrari non faccia sfaceli, cosa che dubito. Australia 2015 RAI Le Qualifiche del GP di F1 di Australia 1.620.000, 8,84% Il GP di Australia di F1, in differita, ha registrato 3.934.000, 19,
×
×
  • Create New...