Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

S.V.A. Ecurie Espadon '50

v6dino

I am always impressed with Sauro's ability not only for the excellent quality of his works, but also for the way he can gather all the information to carry out his work. You must have a great team to help you. Personally, I'd heard of SVA, but never seen one.

Is this the SVA 1500 with a FIAT engine inscripted (not present) by Rudi Fischer in 1950 at the Swiss GP?

Congratulations Sauro

Modificato da Jose Luis
  • Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1 ora fa, Jose Luis ha scritto:

I am always impressed with Sauro's ability not only for the excellent quality of his works, but also for the way he can gather all the information to carry out his work. You must have a great team to help you. Personally, I'd heard of SVA, but never seen one.

Is this the SVA 1500 with a FIAT engine inscripted (not present) by Rudi Fischer in 1950 at the Swiss GP?

Congratulations Sauro

Grazie Luis. E non ho una grande squadra ma una BUONA squadra, che con il piacere di farlo e una sviluppata responsabilità offre una informazione...

Si, questa avrebbe dovuto essere la SVA 1500 Fiat, solo che "1500 Fiat" è frutto di pura supposizione.

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thanks a lot Sauro! Excellent reconstruction of the S.V.A. car profile and his story. Another interesting episode in the history of Formula 1. Unfortunately, I had only brief statistics on the well-known sites www.oldracingcars.com and www.statsf1.com. Thanks also to all the forum participants, for me it is very interesting !!!. A series of ERA and TALBOT cars of the early 50s is simply fantastic!

SVA_1.jpg

SVA_2.jpg

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti