Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Formula 1 Italian vacaton

Marconi

Hi...I really enjoy your site, forums and photos.  I have a lifetime opportunity to create my own vacation to Italy.  I would love to go to a race at Monza but don't believe that is an option. Marenello with a factory tour and test drive would be great.  What else is there to do in the Marenello area or that region you can suggest for me to do while there, especially interested in racing and Formula 1. Thanks!     

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2 ore fa, Marconi ha scritto:

Hi...I really enjoy your site, forums and photos.  I have a lifetime opportunity to create my own vacation to Italy.  I would love to go to a race at Monza but don't believe that is an option. Marenello with a factory tour and test drive would be great.  What else is there to do in the Marenello area or that region you can suggest for me to do while there, especially interested in racing and Formula 1. Thanks!     

Hi Gerry, in Emilia Romagna, the region where Maranello is, you can also visit two other important museums, Lamborghini and Ducati. They are not far from Maranello.

You could also visit Imola's circuit and Senna's monument. 

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

6 minuti fa, Marconi ha scritto:

I didn't realize San Marino was that close. I'll put that on my list...Thanks...Is there a a couple different pubs that are racing pubs / restaurants?

uhm, it's not a real "racing" one but in Maranello you can find the famous restaurant called "Il Cavallino", it's the best place where you can find pictures, memorabilia, helmets and many other objects from all former Ferrari drivers. And if you're lucky you can meet there former drivers or engineers ;) 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti