Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Radio Paddock Novembre 2015

Dark One

Credo che Senna sia l'idolo del 99% dei piloti del globo terracqueo.

Concordo...quindi penso che il 99% dei piloti possa parlarne con ammirazione, senza doppi fini emoji6.png

Alonso (alla fine in un modo o nell'altro riesce ad entrare in tutte le discussioni) aveva dichiarato di avere come obiettivo 3 titolì mondiali per uguagliare Senna.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

“Ultimately something does need to change because Formula One, it has been the same for a long time,” Hamilton said. “But I know they’re talking about giving us more aerodynamics which for me is like the worst idea. And it just shows for me that they don’t really know what they’re trying to solve.

“From a driver’s point of view we want more grip from our tyres. We want less wake coming from the car in front so therefore we can get closer. Because when you’re racing a guy whoever’s in front has one hundred percent potential of the aerodynamics. And the guy behind, the closer he gets, his potential deteriorates so then the advantage he did have when he was catching you initially disappears as he gets closer which shouldn’t be the case. You should be able to – in go-karting the closer you get, you pass, and you pull away. Or you battle.”

“So we need better tyres, we need better grip from our tyres, we need more mechanical grip. And ultimately we probably need less – maybe not less aerodynamics, but less wake so the car behind doesn’t have that turbulence. If that’s possible – I don’t even know if it’s possible.”

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

RED BULL Powered by MERCEDES for 2016?

Per chi ha visto la conferenza stampa team di oggi... una battuta di Horner alla domanda specifica:

"Avete confermato di avere un motore per il 2016, perché non potete fare l'annuncio ufficiale?" ...

Horner ridendo ha indicato Toto Wolf ... dicendo parole testuali:

"Si siamo sulla griglia nel 2016, ma non dipende da noi l'annuncio, chiedete a Toto" ...

Modificato da JoeBlack
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti