Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Radio Paddock Settembre 2015

Dark One

Dovesse andare storto qualcosa nelle trattative con Marchionne preparatevi alle lagne in stereofonia di Horner e Marko su quanto è noiosa la F1, sul fatto che pensano di ritirarsi, ecc...

Certo che comunque la vita è strana. La Red Bull i motori Ferrari li aveva e fu Newey a fare il diavolo a quattro per ottenere i Renault che erano a suo giudizio più confacenti ai suoi progetti. Poi appena furono scavalcati in prestazioni iniziarono le lamentele e le richieste di aggiornamento.

Modificato da Osrevinu
  • Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Per me la Mercedes ha fatto benissimo. Di certo non hanno bisogno dei soldi che potevano racimolare vendendo i motori alla Red Bull, ma soprattutto hanno fatto benissimo per una questione di immagine: il rischio che Newey azzecchi la macchina e che ti bastoni col tuo stesso motore è troppo alto.

Secondo me non ce la fanno proprio a fornire altri motori. Mercedes ufficiale, Williams, Force India, Lotus...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Formula 1 tyre supplier Pirelli has announced its compound nominations for the Singapore, Japanese and Russian Grands Prix, with a softer step for Sochi the only change to 2014.

For Singapore's Marina Bay street circuit, Pirelli sticks with its usual soft/super-soft combination and the high-speed Suzuka track is given hard and medium.

But Russian venue Sochi will switch from medium and soft to soft and super-softs for this year.

A Pirelli statement said: "The asphalt has not changed significantly since its debut last year, and looking at the data from 2014, a softer step is possible."

Last season's Sochi tyre choice proved particularly durable.

Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg changed from softs to mediums at the end of the opening lap after flat-spotting his tyres and went to complete the remaining 52 laps on that set, doing his best time of the day on the 51st lap of his stint.

Modificato da Kraven VanHelsing
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Attenzione:

Sources suggest the regulations will be tweaked to permit different specifications to be supplied during the season and known as "Current -1" to differentiate them from the latest iteration.

Crucially, there are to be discussions with regards bringing down the cost of these units - which at present cost £15m-£20m per season compared to £7m during the V8 era.

Should the rules be tweaked to allow the supply of one-year old engines, it would allow Manor to acquire 2015-spec Mercedes engines for 2016 should talks come to fruition.

It could also allow Red Bull, which will not run Renault engines next season and has had the door shut on hopes of using Mercedes power, to use Ferrari engines without posing a major threat to the Scuderia's works team.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/120732

Non ci credo finché non lo vedo a una RBR con il motore Ferrari in specifica "anno precedente".

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Attenzione:

Sources suggest the regulations will be tweaked to permit different specifications to be supplied during the season and known as "Current -1" to differentiate them from the latest iteration.

Crucially, there are to be discussions with regards bringing down the cost of these units - which at present cost £15m-£20m per season compared to £7m during the V8 era.

Should the rules be tweaked to allow the supply of one-year old engines, it would allow Manor to acquire 2015-spec Mercedes engines for 2016 should talks come to fruition.

It could also allow Red Bull, which will not run Renault engines next season and has had the door shut on hopes of using Mercedes power, to use Ferrari engines without posing a major threat to the Scuderia's works team.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/120732

Non ci credo finché non lo vedo a una RBR  con il motore Ferrari in specifica "anno precedente".

Anche per me è assurdo che RB si condanni così alla 5° posizione (se tutto va bene). Certo che queste PU clienti proprio non mi piacciono: se sei un cliente, stai certo che non batterai mai il team di riferimento. Tanto vale fare correre solo Mercedes e Ferrari. Non mi sembra molto diverso dai tempi dei gommati bridgeston e michelin. 

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti