Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Mercato F1 2016

R18

Jonathan Neale (McLaren) asked about JB. "If your driver doesn't want to be in the seat, you have to respect that."

Inviato dal mio LT25i utilizzando Tapatalk

"I really hope we've done enough between us to continue discussions with him and have the confidence to have him with us," said Neale.

"There has been a lot of discussion about where Jenson is going.

"Jenson is a fantastic guy, world champion and a big part of our family and we're contracted with him.

"We want him to stay, we like him very much but if your driver really doesn't want to be in the team, you have to respect that."

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

"I really hope we've done enough between us to continue discussions with him and have the confidence to have him with us," said Neale.

"There has been a lot of discussion about where Jenson is going.

"Jenson is a fantastic guy, world champion and a big part of our family and we're contracted with him.

"We want him to stay, we like him very much but if your driver really doesn't want to be in the team, you have to respect that."

Più chiaro di così

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Dovrebbe mancare poco all'annuncio di Grosjean e Vergne in Haas.

Occhio anche a Magnussen, pare che sia stato "avvistato" nella zona di Kannapolis poche ore fa. Con Grosjean e Vergne quasi sicuri, per lui è altamente probabile il ruolo di terzo pilota

Modificato da Andrea Gardenal
  • Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti