Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

NASCAR 2015

leopnd

Le ultime notizie danno 3 spettatori lievemente feriti, in altrte parole, tutti ok... L'incidente e' stato veramente brutto! Che decelerazione per Dillon dopo l'imaptto con le barriere!!!

Austin Dillon: "I am just going to be really sore. It got my tailbone pretty good and my arm. Should be fine, just go ice it up and get ready for Kentucky. But just thank the good Lord for taking care of me and for what NASCAR has done to make the sport this much safer.  I just hope everybody in the stands is all right. That is the next biggest concern. Just praying for everybody and glad the good Lord looked out for me tonight. You know the 11 (Denny Hamlin) got turned by the 4 (Kevin Harvick) across the start/finish line and I thought the race was going to be over right there. We were almost there, and I was just pushing the 24 (Jeff Gordon) and the next thing I knew was that I was looking at my roof for a long time. I thought it was all over when I was sliding there and the 2 (Brad Keselowski) came in and really got me. So it was a wicked ride but thank the good Lord above for taking care of me."

HGH4cIe.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...