Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Jules Bianchi

Andrea Gardenal

Piccolo OT per Ragastas (non riesco a quotare il suo post dell'altro giorno): non trovo in alcun modo paragonabile l'incidente di Bianchi a quello di Ballerini. Quest'ultimo è morto non per le conseguenze della decelerazione, ma per un non corretto uso dell'hans, che nel momento dell'impatto non ha fatto il suo dovere (concetto espresso in enorme sintesi, ci sono in giro documenti e testimonianze piuttosto dettagliate in merito). Fine dell'OT.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Piccolo OT per Ragastas (non riesco a quotare il suo post dell'altro giorno): non trovo in alcun modo paragonabile l'incidente di Bianchi a quello di Ballerini. Quest'ultimo è morto non per le conseguenze della decelerazione, ma per un non corretto uso dell'hans, che nel momento dell'impatto non ha fatto il suo dovere (concetto espresso in enorme sintesi, ci sono in giro documenti e testimonianze piuttosto dettagliate in merito). Fine dell'OT.

Ballerini era il navigatore, quindi impegnato a leggere le note, non era preparato e pronto all'impatto.

Pensavo che senza possibilità  di movimento del collo, si fosse salvato il rachide, ma il cervello, causa la fortissima decellerazione si fosse danneggiato dentro la scatola cranica, a sua volta immobilizzata dal collare Hans.

Non sono andato a documentarmi, vado solo per ricordi. Se mi sono sbagliato, mi scuso.

Anzi, mi scuso e mi fustigo chiedendo poerdono agli amministratori di questo mio errore.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Four-time Formula 1 world champion Alain Prost says Jules Bianchi's accident at the Japanese Grand Prix left him furious about the way the situation was handled.

While Bianchi continues to fight for his life in a Japanese hospital, Prost believes that the FIA should have acted differently in dealing with the recovery of Adrian Sutil's stricken Sauber.

He suggests that although it is standard procedure for double waved yellow flags to be used when retrieving vehicles, the circumstances of the Suzuka race should have resulted in the governing body acting differently to ensure there was no risk of another accident.

"I don't want to make any polemics with the FIA, because I have a lot of respect for what has been done in terms of safety over the past 20 years," said Prost, when asked by AUTOSPORT for his feelings on events in Japan.

"It is cars and tracks [that have been improved] and there was only one thing left: it was this f**king truck on the track."

Prost said he could not believe that the FIA allowed a crane to be allowed trackside of barriers while cars were still driving by at high speed.

"I was furious. I was really shocked by the accident," he said.

"You have the procedure, but the weather conditions were getting worse and worse with more and more water, so visibility was very bad.

"So you cannot have the same decision according to the procedure if the weather was good or bad. That is why I say I am not convinced.

"In this condition, especially with all the experience they have in terms of safety, they should have zero risk."

Prost accepts that Bianchi was unlucky to hit the crane, but he feels it is the governing body's job to ensure that such a thing cannot happen in the first place.

"It was safe in the beginning when it started with the safety car, because it was a difficult decision to stop the race after three/four laps and start again," he said.

"That is why I was shocked, because you take the right decision at one stage.

"It is huge bad luck, but you should not judge the cause of the accident, you should judge the consequence. You don't want to have that.

"If it was my son, I wouldn't want this type of accident with a truck on an F1 track. That is what I cannot accept."

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Four-time Formula 1 world champion Alain Prost says Jules Bianchi's accident at the Japanese Grand Prix left him furious about the way the situation was handled.

While Bianchi continues to fight for his life in a Japanese hospital, Prost believes that the FIA should have acted differently in dealing with the recovery of Adrian Sutil's stricken Sauber.

He suggests that although it is standard procedure for double waved yellow flags to be used when retrieving vehicles, the circumstances of the Suzuka race should have resulted in the governing body acting differently to ensure there was no risk of another accident.

"I don't want to make any polemics with the FIA, because I have a lot of respect for what has been done in terms of safety over the past 20 years," said Prost, when asked by AUTOSPORT for his feelings on events in Japan.

"It is cars and tracks [that have been improved] and there was only one thing left: it was this f**king truck on the track."

Prost said he could not believe that the FIA allowed a crane to be allowed trackside of barriers while cars were still driving by at high speed.

"I was furious. I was really shocked by the accident," he said.

"You have the procedure, but the weather conditions were getting worse and worse with more and more water, so visibility was very bad.

"So you cannot have the same decision according to the procedure if the weather was good or bad. That is why I say I am not convinced.

"In this condition, especially with all the experience they have in terms of safety, they should have zero risk."

Prost accepts that Bianchi was unlucky to hit the crane, but he feels it is the governing body's job to ensure that such a thing cannot happen in the first place.

"It was safe in the beginning when it started with the safety car, because it was a difficult decision to stop the race after three/four laps and start again," he said.

"That is why I was shocked, because you take the right decision at one stage.

"It is huge bad luck, but you should not judge the cause of the accident, you should judge the consequence. You don't want to have that.

"If it was my son, I wouldn't want this type of accident with a truck on an F1 track. That is what I cannot accept."

In Ita

http://www.passionea300allora.it/2014/10/13/alain-prost-scioccato-e-furioso-per-lincidente-a-bianchi/ :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

qui dicono che la decelerazione sarebbe stata di 92G (ed insistono sull'impatto a 180 Km/h che a me sembrano troppi, considerando che è uscito a poco più di 200)...

http://www.formulapassion.it/2014/10/f1-incidente-jules-bianchi-misurata-una-decelerazione-di-92g/

Lo stesso si legge su AS sulla disamina di Mannucci

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

qui dicono che la decelerazione sarebbe stata di 92G (ed insistono sull'impatto a 180 Km/h che a me sembrano troppi, considerando che è uscito a poco più di 200)...

http://www.formulapassion.it/2014/10/f1-incidente-jules-bianchi-misurata-una-decelerazione-di-92g/

Sembrano esagerati anche a me, per quanto in brevissimo tempo non credo abbia avuto una decelerazione tale  nemmeno io sinceramente, l' analisi fatta da Alessandro mi sembrava quella più vicina alla realtà  dei fatti ed i dati più verosimili, nonostante si trattasse di supposizioni basate sul materiale noto a tutti.

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

As we remember Dan Wheldon, we pray for Jules Bianchi

nascar-cup-talladega-ii-2011-a-tribute-t

f1-russian-gp-2014-max-chilton-marussia-

There are a few moments in our lives where we remember exactly where we were when a significant event happened. For racing fans, these kinds of moments usually correspond with the loss of one of our own.

Where were you when we lost Dan?
Three years ago today, I was in an RV on I-95, crossing through Virginia. I was watching the 2011 IndyCar season finale on TV. The race was just a few laps old, but I was already captivated by the intense, Talladega-esque action.
We were just settling in when they decided to check on Dan Wheldon, who was rocketing up through the pack after starting last. He was hoping to collect $5,000,000 for winning the event, making just his third start of the season. A few months prior, he won the Indianapolis 500 in one of the most exciting finishes in the race's history.

The moment
As the commentators discussed his progress, I noticed smoke up ahead seconds before they do as well. "Right now, the position he's in, he's actually got a small advantage because everyone else has opened the air up right in front of hi -- Oh! Here we go!" 
Chaos. Carnage. The unthinkable.
Cars were sent somersaulting into the air like a video game, landing on top of one another. Smoke, debris, fire everywhere. Half the grid was obliterated and as the remaining drivers went through the debris field, it looked like nothing short of a war zone. Soon after, I lost the TV signal, left to wonder the fate of the 15 racers involved.
Many were injured, a few walked away shaken but otherwise unscathed. As we now know, one driver was far from okay. I heard through a phone call first. Dan's gone. By the time I got the signal back, all I could see were grown men weeping, thousands of people who couldn't believe what was happening walking around aimlessly.
They did a five lap salute, and then they went home. In the years since Dan Wheldon's tragic death, as is always the case with motorsport, we've lost more racers.
There's the names that have been immortalized such as Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Marco Simoncelli, and Jason Leffler. Sadly, there's dozens more whose names few will ever be able to recall

Now we pray for Jules
Today, we wait to see what fate has in store for rising Formula One star, Jules Bianchi. He lays unconscious in a Japanese hospital with a severe brain injury. Should we lose him, it will be the first driver fatality during an F1 race weekend in two decades, which will make it sting that much more.
There's still hope for Jules though, we haven't lost this one yet. The chances are slim, but a chance at all is more than many others have had following horrendous accidents. Today, we remember one fallen racer and pray that another escapes death.

An unwelcomed companion
Due to incredible safety improvements, death has become a stranger who rarely crosses racing's path instead of a frequent visitor whose presence is awaited with intense trepidation. We can never fully protect our drivers though, death will always be an unwelcomed companion of auto racing.
We can just bury the fallen with tears, embrace the ones who escape death’s firm and final grip with relief, and race on, because that’s what racers do.
Rest in peace Lion Heart, and Forza Jules.

By: Nick DeGroot, News manager, Motorsport.com

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...

Come temevo e pensavo ..... abbiamo un'altra pianta.

purtroppo potrebbe succedere

comunque un'ultima speranza arriva dalla Polonia (non so niente in materia ma se c'è riuscito lui perché non provare) http://www.repubblica.it/salute/medicina/2014/10/21/news/uomo_paralizzato_torna_a_camminare_dopo_trapianto_cellule-98646607/

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti