Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Michael Schumacher

Loris

I've seen so many crash(es) like this, crash(es) that were worse, crash(es) that seemed to be worse than his crash, and you don't expect anything like this. You just think that he has maybe burst an arm or maybe he has broke(n) a leg. And when you come back and put on the grid you don't know what's going on, nobody comes to you and explain(s) the situation. You just think that the race has to go on, everybody is going to race so..you're going to race, you don't see why you shouldn't race. And even after the race when we stopped and went up to the podium, there was Pasquale who comes (came) to us and he told us “he's in a coma” but we...I mean..I heard about coma, you don't know..coma can be many things: can just be something which is going to be ok the next day or very bad, but you don't jugde because you still don't believe that is something particular or very dangerous or heavy. You don't believe it and I still… I think it was two hours after the race when Mr. Walkinshaw came up to me and said “he's looking very bad”..”no, he's in coma but coma doesn't mean anything bad”..”no, it looks not to good”...somebody came to me later and said “he's dead”, and a moment later the next one came to me and said “no he's in coma” and..there was so […] information at this time, that you didn't know what you should think about this, and I still, I still didn't believe that he's gonna be dead, I just couldn's think of that..that point..I just thought “no he's gonna be the champion, he maybe misses one or two races and he's coming back again...but the worst was really the two weeks after this, i mean when I really had to accept that “he's dead” and it was just something crazy.

Mi manca giusto una parola ma credo di aver trascritto tutto quasi corretto.

La traduzione poi mi servirà.

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...

Il Kaiser a Madonna di Campiglio (TN), durante le edizioni di Wroom 

01_00086562000024.jpg

1876192344263918987.jpg

michael_schumacher_his_wife_corinna_slop

f1_madonna_di_campiglio_wroom_2002_2002_

Pensare che abito a nemmeno 45 km da Campiglio e non ci sono mai andato una volta.... :angry:

Una volta, mi pare fosse nel gennaio 2000, il team Ferrari si trovava a Campiglio per Wroom. Il mio paesino di montagna conta 800 anime e vi si trova una trattoria pittoresca ove si mangia "alla buona", cucina tipica trentina moolto abbondante (affettati con tortel di patate, strangolapreti al burro fuso, canederli, arrosto...). 

Ad ovvia insaputa di tutti, un sabato sera alcuni membri del team vennero nientemeno che a mangiare lì, piloti compresi (Schumacher e Barrichello).

Potete immaginare quanto rosicai, il giorno dopo la notizia era sulla bocca di tutti :D 

• Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• leopnd changed the title to Michael Schumacher