Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Jordan 194 '94

v6dino

• R18 changed the title to Jordan 194 '94

JORDAN 194 (Beginning of the 1994 season)

Jordan 194 appeared with red top of airbox and different rear wing at the beginning of the 1994 season.

jordan 194 BRA.jpg

Brazilian GP

jordan 194 PAC.jpg

GP of Pacific

jordan 194 SPA.jpg

GP of Spain - with black top of airbox but with different rear wing.

Modificato da DM1
  • Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

... for every single race the cars have specific configurations dictated by the needs of the circuit. Fast track or slow track, it is wrong to present these differences as the evolution of the car.
Other things are the sponsors that are there or not according to economic agreements, in practice for each race the car is different.

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

9 hours ago, V6DINO said:

... for every single race the cars have specific configurations dictated by the needs of the circuit. Fast track or slow track, it is wrong to present these differences as the evolution of the car.
Other things are the sponsors that are there or not according to economic agreements, in practice for each race the car is different.

I think your work is excellent and it goes better and better. And also it isn´t the aim of your work to do all the variants of all the F1 cars. It isn´t possible to create all of them. During the 80s and 90s the F1 cars had some evolution during the season.  But most of the cars from last 2decades they had many differences in every GP they started (or at least in every 2 GPs).  ;)

In my posts I want only to show the F1 cars in other variants, colour schemes or sponsor differences in addition to your work. If you will create some of them in the future, everyone of your fans will be happy. But you have still a lot of work with the cars from last 30 years and also with the cars from 1950s.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1 ora fa, DM1 ha scritto:

And also it isn´t the aim of your work to do all the variants of all the F1 cars. It isn´t possible to create all of them

But you do not know what my main purpose is besides having fun doing it ...
The main one is not to give DEFINITE information but to stimulate the memory to the experts and the research for young enthusiasts.

Then, for each design you see I keep a basic version in the archive from which, in a short time, I can get any preparation is necessary ... and not to make confusion or show "my knowledge" but for other future.
So your posts put this way for me are critical and not compendium, because it is obvious that in F1 there is evolution and a drawing done in 15 hours can not illustrate it, while 15 photos in 2 minutes could do it.

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti