Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

aleabr

maxresdefault.jpg

Classe 1991 dell'Indiana, Daly è il figlio d'arte di Derek Daly che ha corso sia in F1, CART che INDY. 

Ha corso un po in tutte le propedeutiche. 

In Indy Light arriva nel 2011 con Schmidt, corre 5 gare di cui una vinta. Nel 2012 approda alla GP3, ma già  nel 2013 corre sia in GP2 che in Indy Light. Solo 3 gare in 2 campionati. 

Foyt lo fa debuttare in INDY ad Indianapolis e arriva 22°. 

Nel 2014 torna in GP2, fa tutta la stagione ma il miglior risultato è un 7° posto.

Il 2015 ha modo nuovamente di correre in INDY. Coyne lo schiera a Long Beach, Schmidt lo fa correre ad Indianapolis al posto di Hinchliffe infortunato nel famoso botto della sospensione. 

Arriva 33°, ma Schmidt gli da nuove occasioni sui misti mentre Briscoe lo sostituisce sui Ring.

Nella 2a di Detroit arriva 6° finalmente ben impressionando.

Nel 2013 ad Indianapolis in Foyt.

ConorDalysonifDublinerDerekDalyIMG_1978.

A Detroit nel 2015 con Schmidt.

lat-lepage_150531-det-6171.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Conor Daly pronto al debutto in NASCAR...

1Jyt0Wq.jpg

IndyCar racer Conor Daly will join Roush Fenway Racing to pilot a third Ford Mustang in the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Road America this August, the team announced Friday.

The 26-year-old, an IndyCar Series regular the past two seasons, will try his hand at stock car racing in his first NASCAR national series start when the the series hits Wisconsin later this summer. Daly finished 18th each of the past two IndyCar campaigns, driving last year for team owner A.J. Foyt.

Daly will join Ryan Reed and Wisconsin native Ty Majeski in Roush’s lineup for the event. Daly, like Reed, competes at the highest levels of racing while managing his Type 1 diabetes. Lilly Diabetes will sponsor all three cars.

“I’m very excited for this opportunity to be partnered again with Lilly Diabetes and to be able to drive a Jack Roush Ford,” Daly said in a team release. “I’ve raced at Road America almost every year since I was 16 and have won there. I have driven almost every form of car, but this will be my first stock car experience. I’ve been an avid follower of NASCAR and have been friends with Ryan for a long time and been to many races to support him.”

Daly and others, including Reed, made the announcement together at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

The Roush Fenway Racing Twitter account began plugging a “mystery driver” Thursday on the social media platform, offering a series of hints to drum up intrigue prior to the official announcement Friday.

“Lilly Diabetes has done so much for me and I’m excited to have them represented in full force at Road America,” Reed said of the triple sponsorship for Road America. “Conor and I have been friends for a while and this is awesome that we’ll get to compete together as teammates. I can’t wait to see him behind the wheel of one of our Xfinity cars.”

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...