Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Radio Paddock Luglio 2014 - Notizie dal Circus

Andrea Gardenal

Per quanto la porcata sia evidente, ad essere sincero mi riesce davvero difficile dispiacermi per l'eventuale danno provocato a quelli dei 1000 km di test "segreto".

Ciò detto, il vantaggio della Mercedes è talmente grande che non cambierà  proprio nulla. La loro macchina è eccellente in ogni area, non basterà  togliere il FRIC per ridurne il dominio. Continueranno a vincere dominando, con buona pace della FIA e degli altri team..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/9381877/-McLaren-proposed-standing-restarts-

Charlie Whiting is confident there will be no "downside" to standing restarts while revealing that "someone at McLaren" proposed the idea.

Next season, Formula One will introduce standing restarts after a Safety Car period except in the first two laps of a grand prix and the last five.

The move has been met with contrasting opinions as while some believe it will increase the excitement, many of the drivers fear it will lead to more crashes and unfairly penalise the driver leading the race.

"Standing restart is something that I was involved in personally," Whiting told the official Russian GP website.

"I was talking to someone at McLaren and we came up with this idea how to make this show a bit better.

"When you watch a race, what is the most exciting part of the race? The start. So, why not have a second one? (smiles) It makes sense."

The FIA race director, however, admits that while some are in favour of the new rule, others will never be okay with it.

"Of course, it offends some people because it's not pure racing," he stated. "It's been done for the show."

As for claims that it will increase the chance of more accidents, Whiting added: "Some people were even silly enough to say it's dangerous. Well, if it's dangerous, you wouldn't even have the start of the race, would you?

"I understand why some people might think it's too false as it's not what normally happens. But why not? I can't see any downside to it.

"It will provide more excitement; you seldom get any changes of position at a rolling restart, so this might provide an opportunity for changes in position.

"Some drivers may be worried of losing their lead, but then again other drivers might get a chance to gain something from it.

"I think it's an interesting idea. It's been approved. Now we've got to work on making it work."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non è stato diplomatico, come suo solito, ma mi pare proprio che il pensiero sia condiviso, soprattutto se confrontata con Mercedes, Williams e Red Bull.

Almeno un paio di stagioni fa riuscivamo ad essere la seconda forza in campo...

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa alle risposte.
  • Crea nuovo...