Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Force India

Yoong

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Io ero sinceramente convinto che questi qua dopo aver saltato i primi test stagionali non si sarebbero nemmeno presentati a Melbourne, invece non solo ci sono ma sono al quinto posto nel costruttori.

Merito di due grandi piloti e di un ottimo motore, però al momento la FI sta vincendo la guerra contro la Lotus

Sarà  interessante vedere cosa accadrà  a Silverstone quando dovrebbe arrivare la versione B della vettura

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

La macchina secondo me non è migliorata tanto, e difatti Pérez non è stato poi questo granché nel weekend. Hulk era gasatissimo per la vittoria a Le Mans e ha corso bene, ma alla fine con la Lotus è una guerra tra poveri (di telaio).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Vedremo come andrà  a Silverstone. Ammetto che mi piace molto l'idea dei due buchi sul musetto perché è un tentativo che non abbiamo visto fare da nessun team. Son curioso

Decisamente una grossa novità , almeno esteticamente. Bisognerà  vedere poi le prestazioni.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Appena visto il tweet ho pensato "va beh, soliti festeggiamenti sobri a casa Mallya", poi ho cercato due info sullo champagne e ho scoperto che praticamente è quello del discount... mi sa che economicamente tanto tanto bene non stanno.

E' il grado che conta :asd:

Comunque questi secondo gli espertoni dovevano saltare le prime 3 gare della stagione, invece sono agevolmente quinti nel mondiale costruttori e hanno un podio all'attivo. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 weeks later...

Mi sa che a breve bisognerà chiudere il topic

http://www.racer.com/f1/item/123174-force-india-set-for-aston-martin-deal

http://www.racer.com/latest-stories/item/123189-mallya-force-india-name-s-job-is-done

The Force India Formula 1 team is closing on a deal to be rebranded as Aston Martin Racing next season. The move will bring the British sportscar manufacturer back to F1, over half a century after its previous brief foray in 1959 and 1960.

Aston Martin wants to have a presence in F1 to take on sportscar rivals McLaren and Ferrari on track as well as off. It previously discussed a return to F1 in a tie-up with Red Bull as well as holding talks with Williams and Force India, before ultimately deciding to focus on the latter.

Alongside the team name change, it is understood the livery will become blue and gold as part of a link-up with sponsor Johnnie Walker. Aston Martin will receive branding on the car while there be synergy on R&D to allow for significant technology transfer from F1 to its road car business.

Force India's engine supplier Mercedes, which owns five percent of Aston Martin, is said to have given its blessing to such an arrangement.

"If tomorrow someone comes and offers me a good sum of money for title sponsorship, I'll seek the team name," Force India team principal Vijay Mallya said. "If the marque comes along and I have to change the team name, I have to look at what it does for the team in terms of profile.

"It's premature to talk about it now, but we're talking. Nothing is done until it's done. I don't like to count my chickens until they are hatched."

A Force India spokesman added: "We continue to have a number of discussions about 2016 and beyond with both our current and new partners who see a commercial value in a relationship with Force India. When the time is right we will make suitable announcements in conjunction with our commercial partners. The future remains very bright for the team."

Force India will need to apply to F1's commercial rights holder to get approval for a name change, but such permission is believed to be a formality.

Vijay Mallya says the Force India Formula 1 team name has served its purpose as he closes on a deal that will rebrand the outfit as Aston Martin Racing.

As Autosport reported on Friday, Force India is set for a name change next season if the Aston partnership is completed, while its livery will become blue and gold as part of a link-up with sponsor Johnnie Walker.

Mallya purchased Spyker and renamed the outfit Force India for 2008, with the team finishing 10th in the constructors' championship.

Since then, it has steadily risen up the ranks and is currently fifth in the constructors' standings, which would be its highest finish.

Mallya insisted he would have no qualms about sacrificing the name he gave the team if it was in its best interests to rebrand.

"Please understand why the name of the team is Sahara Force India," team principal Mallya told Autosport.

"The Sahara bit is because they made a significant investment in the team and became a partner.

"The Force India bit is something I did when I bought the team - which I could have easily named Mallya F1 or Kingfisher F1 or whatever.

"I said Force India because I wanted to fulfil aspirations of all the motorsport enthusiasts in India who never could have even dreamed there would be an Indian F1 team on the grid.

"F1 has long been regarded as being out of reach.

"That was the objective and I've fulfilled that objective. We've fulfilled the objective over eight years."

Mallya believes the deal, which includes Aston Martin receiving branding on the car as well as technology transfer from F1 for its road car business, would be positive for the team's long term future.

"That marque is one of the most famous British brands," said Mallya.

"It has a good amount of stature. It is at a level of luxury and aspiration.

"It attracts more sponsors and makes what is today Force India more marketable.

"That's why I'm talking. It adds that little bit."

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...