Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Sebastian Vettel

Ayrton4ever

Questa me l'ero persa...

Prima Vettel provoca Rosberg

NR: I hope we can have a good fight. That would be awesome. I think the next couple of races we’re going to be leading the way for sure, and we’re going to try and keep it that way, but we know it would be good if they can come a bit closer, as long as they don’t come too close…

SV: Be honest. Do you really hope so? Seriously? You finished 30 seconds ahead of us and you hope it’s going to be closer? So you hope you slow down? Is that what you’re saying?

NR: I hope that you can give us a challenge! Because it’s important for the sport and for the fans. And I do think about the show. Half of me – or a part of me – thinks about the show because I want to give people a great time at home watching on TV or at the track. If you do come a bit closer, that would be awesome for everybody.

SV: First suggestion, if you don’t mind, I think your garage becomes public for Malaysia and everyone can have a look. No? I’m joking.

NR: You can come if you want, we can invite you…

SV: OK, thank you for the invite, I’ll come.

NR: Friday Malaysia, OK.

SV: Engineers’ room? Debrief, I’ll be there.

Poi è Nico che risponde a Seb sul ritiro di Raikkonen :asd:

SV: Kimi didn’t finish, which is a shame. We could have scored a lot more points today.

NR: ... that you find it a shame that your teammate didn’t finish?

SV: Yes. I don’t know how much you like each other but Kimi and myself we get along, so I think it is a shame.

NR: I though as a racing driver you might like it that you have a couple of points advantage over him now. I don’t want to get you off the foot there, sorry. Oops. Look at him, look at him go...

SV: I can see your point. No, no. I can see that at the moment, where we are, we want to make sure we catch you guys and to do that we both need to score. Yes, I honestly think so and I honestly didn’t want to see the second car not finishing today.

NR: Because I’m ready for it now, you caught me a bit off guard before but now I’m ready for it!

Bella lotta tra paraculi, comunque :asd:

Modificato da Rops
  • Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...

Ma che gara ha fatto oggi?

E' vero che è uno abituato a stare davanti davanti a comandare le gare, ma oggi forse ha fatto una delle prestazioni più belle della carriera.

Sembra rigenerato pure lui. Lo scorso anno non gli riusciva praticamente nulla. Oggi era inscalfibile. Bravo Seb!

• Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ci eravamo un po' scordati quanto può essere perfetto 'sto pilota.

Ho sempre ammirato di lui il suo essere un martello quando è là  in testa senza compiere errori, e  per questo mi ha sempre ricordato lo Schumi dei bei tempi rossi.

Sicuramente tutti i suoi detrattori oggi dovrebbero riflettere molto, visto che lo davano vincente solo grazie a scarichi soffianti, Newey e cavolate varie.

Non dico che sarà  come Schumacher, perché per arrivare al Kaiser di strada da fare c'è n'è molta ancora, però me lo ricorda veramente tanto...e comunque non ho mai dimenticato quella sua vittoria a Monza nel 2008 con la Toro Rosso motorizzata Ferrari

• Like 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

La guida pulita che ha sempre dimostrato negli anni buoni in RBR ha portato al successo in questa gara dove era fondamentale non rovinare le gomme.

Anche Raikkonen ha fatto una gran gara a dimostrazione che la guida pulita ha pagato in questo contesto.

Spero per Seb e per la Ferrari tanti giorni caldi così  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Capolavoro che è partito con la qualifica di ieri , se ci fossero state altre macchine di mezzo a rallentarlo probabilmente non ce l'avrebbe fatta.

Oltre che la qualifica anche la partenza dura come un Australia, non bisogna regalare mai un cm, per vincere .

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk e scritto dalle mie dita.

• Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti