Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Jenson Button

Ayrton4ever

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jenson Button insists he is excited to be returning to drive for McLaren at the Monaco Grand Prix but would not return to Formula 1 for a full season.

The 2009 World Champion is officially on a sabbatical this season, with last year's announcement regarding his future suggesting he could return to the team in a race seat in 2018. However, now confirmed as Fernando Alonso's replacement in Monaco when the Spaniard is racing in Indianapolis, Button says a one-off return is all that interests him.

"When the chance came to race in Monaco, I was going to take it," Button told Sky Sports. "I don't want to be racing in Formula 1 for a whole season because I've done my time in Formula 1. I've loved most of my career but it was time for me to have a break.

"But to come back for the Monaco Grand Prix, I mean that is just the dream for a racing driver; coming in for a one-off race, in Monaco, the most glamorous grand prix on the calendar, that excitement is back."

Button had the opportunity to test or McLaren after the Bahrain Grand Prix but opted to prepare himself using the team's simulator. As a result his first time in a 2017 car will be during the first practice session in Monaco, but the 37-year-old says his program so far has left him with no major concerns.

"You jump into the simulator and after five laps there's that, 'OK, I've still got it then. I can still direct the car around the corners and I still know how to change gear and push the brake pedal and modulate the throttle.' That never leaves you."

Button won the Monaco Grand Prix on his way to the 2009 drivers' championship, while he has finished on the podium on two further occasions. His last grand prix start was in Abu Dhabi at the end of 2016 where he was forced to retire after 12 laps due to a suspension failure.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oggi 8 anni fa, JB diventava campione del mondo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSYdOiC4CLI

Sarebbe stato il mio sogno vederlo riportare la McLaren in alto, prima del suo ritiro. Non è stato possibile. Grazie lo stesso, campione

Modificato da Dark One
  • Like 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Si, si, qui' ci limitiamo a complimentarci con Jenson perche' lo conosciamo piu' da vicino dicciamo, ma Yamamoto e' un signor pilota, ed e il tandem in se che e' veramente vincente... Grandi!
Personalmente, sono anche un po dispiaciuto perche' non ho seguito la serie piu' da vicino, mi pare che non abbiamo manco il 3D o sbaglio?

pA9ylWY.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...