Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

Jenson Button

Ayrton4ever

"Today was just one of those days…

"Exiting Turn Four on the first lap, I got hit quite hard on the right-hand-side by Fernando [Alonso]. I don’t quite know why he couldn’t make to the apex, as I’d given him loads of room, but he hit me in the side pretty hard. The contact damaged the car and damaged the wheel rim, which also gave me a puncture, although it didn’t cause me an issue until about three laps later.

"It was an extra shame that I was running on the Medium tyre when I had the puncture, as that was the one you wanted to run long around here! So that incident destroyed my strategy for the rest of the afternoon.

"Without that contact, and the resultant puncture, I think we could have had some fun out there. It’s just a shame, because our car was quick around here - Checo showed just what was possible by driving an extremely good race.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Giornata no per Jenson...il contatto con Alonso è stato decisivo e da lì la sua gara è stata lottare per il 13°/14° posto. 

1378724_581368651930183_537064115_n.jpg

Edit: l'immagine non centra niente con quello che ho scritto,ma l'ho messa per Jessica  :asd:

Modificato da IlSamurai
  • Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 4 weeks later...

Ha fatto una gran bella stagione! Penalizzato oltremodo dalla macchina, fa quel che può ma non basta mai per i limiti della squadra. Più di questo non poteva fare, anzi gli manca pure qualcosa. Si conferma una prima guida eccellente e un top driver. La McLaren può puntarci ancora.

Gara migliore: Brasile

Gara peggiore: Gran Bretagna

Voto: 6.7

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...