Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

irron3

Ma senza TC...  :asd:

Schumacher had three team-mates—JJ Lehto, Jos Verstappen and Johnny Herbert—during the course of the season. All found the B194 difficult to drive; Verstappen said in 1996 that "I must have a little the same driving style as Johnny because he said basically the same things about that car that I did and seems to have had the same feelings. It was a very difficult car. You could not feel the limit and so you were pushing and pushing and then suddenly it would have oversteer. Normally when you get oversteer you can control it but the Benetton would go very suddenly and so you ended up having a spin. I had big problems with that car."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

sulla B195

The B195 was not as stable as the Williams FW17 and was seen by most paddock insiders as inferior to its rival. When Berger came from Ferrari to Benetton in late 1995 during winter testing, he found the balance of the car very poor, and Schumacher made the comment: "If he had driven the car at the beginning of the season, he would have spun in the pit-lane!".[

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Interessantissimo il test di Stewart, in pratica dice che sulla Toleman/Benetton erano saliti solo piloti emergenti che volevano mettersi in luce e che non si sarebbero certo messi a criticare la disposizione di volante, pedali e leva del cambio, che per Stewart sono del tutto inadeguati a una vettura da corsa. Dice che un pilota di esperienza lo nota subito e che si vede che per quella squadra non hanno corso Prost, Piquet o Mansell.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti