Vai al contenuto
  • Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

investimenti della redbull

lumaca

http://api.ning.com/files/VUrNRP7mCPQR*2rAM4zsx062et*JcG-hxO-VWZe0LTU*-kKmCI08RtMCG2uzH2iD7Q1S8Z5mkb*GBwu*o1bMHW-OUcA5-w*N/F1BUDGETS2013_SEMSOMBRA.jpg

Questo viene da una rivista portoghese/brasiliana e spero non sia vero perchè vorrebbe dire che la Ferrari è ai livelli della Toyota :asd: I gonzi che spendono e spandono non concludono un tubo :asd:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Beh di recente i nostri informer del forum hanno detto che la Ferrari non naviga affatto nell'oro, quindi dubito sia vero che spendono di più.

Beh di recente i nostri informer del forum hanno detto che la Ferrari non naviga affatto nell'oro, quindi dubito sia vero che spendono di più.

Oddio, io so invece che navigano nell'oro. a tal punto che la exor vuole scorporarla dalla fiat e renderla autonoma al 100% con a capo lapo elkann e sotto il controllo della exor (e non più della fiat) di john elkann.

P.S. pure io bevo redbull e sinceramente piace. Oltre al fatto bevendo due lattine di RB mi sono fatto padova-siracusa senza avere un minimo di sonno in auto. Certo, finito l'effetto mi sono fatto 10 ore di sonno pomeridiano, ma quello è un altro discorso. Inoltre nello studio aumenta la concentrazione in modo esponenziale, certo che se bevete caffè (che fa male tanto quanto la rb) l'effetto non lo sentite nemmeno.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao a tutti, sarei curioso di sapere, sempre che sia un dato pubblico, quanti soldi investe la redbull per fare un campionato di f1.......

F1 Teams Budgets for 2012:

Red Bull-Renault = €265m - €380m Adjusted

McLaren-Mercedes = €250m

Scuderia Ferrari = €310m

Mercedes AMG F1 = €200m

Lotus-Renault = €180m - €160m Adjusted

Force India-Mercedes = €125m

Sauber-Ferrari = €85m

Toro Rosso-Ferrari = €115m

Williams-Renault = €115m

Caterham-Renault = €105m

HRT-Cosworth = €50m

Marussia-Cosworth = €70m

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13047

Heres the budget figures i have for 2011:

1] Ferrari: €440m (Same budget since 2008, 2012 will see it go down to €300m)

2] McLaren: €320m (Down €5m on 2010, 2012 will see it go down to €285m)

3] Red Bull: €285m (up €40m on 2010, will stay same for 2012)

4] Mercedes: €225m (up €40m on 2010, will stay same for 2012)

5] Renault: €185m (down €40m on 2010, uncertain for 2012)

6] Williams: €140m (down €40m on 2010, will stay same for 2012)

7] Force India: €135m (up €10m on 2010, will drop to €130m for 2012)

8] Sauber: €125m (up from €75m in 2010, will stay same in 2012)

=] Toro Rosso: €125m (up €15m from 2010, will increase to €140m in 2012)

10] Team Lotus: €120m (€20m up on 2010, however 2012 will see this riase to a minimum of €150m)

11] Virgin: €66m (up from €45m in 2010, this is expected to rise to €85m for 2012)

12] Hispania: €55m (up from a €38.6m budget, expected to rise to a budget of arround €65m to €70m in 2012)

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10259

The primary goals of any normal business are to be successful in its field; to add value to the company; and to make a profit. Other strategic goals include building a brand, becoming the market leader or expanding the business into new areas. 

Formula 1 is sport on every other

Sunday afternoon, but on a day-to-day basis it is pure business (a successful one too). A dog-eat-dog, survival of the fittest environment. Logic breaks down, however, when you look at the numbers involved in the sport.

The one thing everyone - with the exception of Red Bull Racing - seems to agree upon is that the Milton Keynes team is outspending everyone else.

What F1 teams spend

Officially the team has 525 people and a budget of $296 million, but its F1 operations are run through two separate, but connected, companies, Red Bull Racing Limited (the race team) and Red Bull Technologies Limited (the design and car build operation). RBT is the parent company of RBR and the accounts of RBT are filed on a consolidated group basis, incorporating the results of RBR. It is safe to assume is that the true spending total is somewhere between $344 million and $296 million. McLaren and Ferrari may both employ around 600 people apiece, but both seem to be spending no more than $240 million each on their racing teams. The Mercedes budget is growing fast, but this year is reckoned to be only $225 million, with 550 employees, while Williams and Lotus may both employ big team numbers of staff, but are running on much tighter budgets. I reckon that Lotus has been spending about $190 million this year and Williams's budget is down at around $145 million.

There is then a significant drop back to teams that are much more cost-effective. These are led by Scuderia Toro Rosso that has 300 employees, which spends about $110 million a year, some of that in capital expenditure as the team builds up. I believe that Sauber, which has 300 employees, spends around  $104 million, which is slightly more than Force India, which also has 300 employees, but has a budget of only $100 million, a good chunk of which goes to technology suppliers, as the team has less infrastructure than its rivals.

I reckon that Marussia is outspending both Caterham and Force India, with a budget of $105 million, but a staff of only 175, while Caterham has 260 employees but the budget is around $96 million.

HRT was running this year on a much smaller budget. If one adds up the budgets, you get to a total of around $1.9 billion that is being spent to build the F1 cars. That is bonkers.

Where's the sense?

It makes very little sense that teams can spend more than $200 million and achieve little more than teams that are spending $100 million. Given that a team with the right infrastructure can win races with a budget of $140 million, there is a sound case for a budget cap at around that level. That would reduce the need for money by around $400 million a year and some of the teams would be able to cover as much as 70 percent of their budgets using only their TV money.

It might be that Red Bull Racing, McLaren and Ferrari would not be able to sustain as many employees, but the smaller teams would be able to pick up most of the staff, as they still have potential to expand. Companies like McLaren and Ferrari would, in any case, be able to redeploy people in other divisions, particularly if there was money to invest in new businesses.

The truth is that the top teams know that money is a key weapon in finding the ultimate edge of competitiveness. It is shame that they cannot be confident enough in their own ability to go head to head with poor teams and prove that they have smarter, more efficient people.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/motor-sports/topstories/The-bonkers-business-logic-of-Formula-1-teams/SP-Article1-968466.aspx

Modificato da AleMans
  • Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

F1 Teams Budgets for 2012:

Red Bull-Renault = €265m - €380m Adjusted

McLaren-Mercedes = €250m

Scuderia Ferrari = €310m

Mercedes AMG F1 = €200m

Lotus-Renault = €180m - €160m Adjusted

Force India-Mercedes = €125m

Sauber-Ferrari = €85m

Toro Rosso-Ferrari = €115m

Williams-Renault = €115m

Caterham-Renault = €105m

HRT-Cosworth = €50m

Marussia-Cosworth = €70m

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13047

Heres the budget figures i have for 2011:

1] Ferrari: €440m (Same budget since 2008, 2012 will see it go down to €300m)

2] McLaren: €320m (Down €5m on 2010, 2012 will see it go down to €285m)

3] Red Bull: €285m (up €40m on 2010, will stay same for 2012)

4] Mercedes: €225m (up €40m on 2010, will stay same for 2012)

5] Renault: €185m (down €40m on 2010, uncertain for 2012)

6] Williams: €140m (down €40m on 2010, will stay same for 2012)

7] Force India: €135m (up €10m on 2010, will drop to €130m for 2012)

8] Sauber: €125m (up from €75m in 2010, will stay same in 2012)

=] Toro Rosso: €125m (up €15m from 2010, will increase to €140m in 2012)

10] Team Lotus: €120m (€20m up on 2010, however 2012 will see this riase to a minimum of €150m)

11] Virgin: €66m (up from €45m in 2010, this is expected to rise to €85m for 2012)

12] Hispania: €55m (up from a €38.6m budget, expected to rise to a budget of arround €65m to €70m in 2012)

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10259

http://www.hindustantimes.com/motor-sports/topstories/The-bonkers-business-logic-of-Formula-1-teams/SP-Article1-968466.aspx

Non so da dove siano presi, ma non li considererei molto attendibili (come tutte le classifiche del genere redatte, incluse quelle sugli stipendi dei piloti), anche perchè è pressoché impossibile anche solo fare una stima reale di quanto spendano realmente i team, men che meno di quanto incassano.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Renault da i motori, che la RedBull paga.

Se la Renault spende di più per creare i motori, allora i clienti pagheranno di più quei motori.

Penso che la cosa più lineare sia questa.

Anzi, quelli della Renault non mi sembrano molto contenti perchè nelle vittorie di questi 4 anni il motori è stato pubblicizzato o "ringraziato" molto poco dalla RedBull.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Renault da i motori, che la RedBull paga.

Se la Renault spende di più per creare i motori, allora i clienti pagheranno di più quei motori.

Penso che la cosa più lineare sia questa.

Anzi, quelli della Renault non mi sembrano molto contenti perchè nelle vittorie di questi 4 anni il motori è stato pubblicizzato o "ringraziato" molto poco dalla RedBull.

Sai che io so (scusa la ripetizione) che in realtà  la redbull rancing non paga i motori, ma li ha gratis.

All'inizio la scuderia era redbull rancing renault, dopo non so come, ma hanno ritrattato il tutto e la renault ha rescisso il contratto con la redbull (pagando la penale) e la infiniti ha offerto i motori alla redbull. In pratica la renault ha voluto cambiare il nome dei motori e in cambio del cambio nome (riscusa per la ripetizione) la redbull ha gli stessi motori, ma gratis perchè la parte che doveva pagare era in parte o del tutto coperti dalla penale.

Questo è quello che so io.

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti